Charity Shop Manager with Fundraising Duties
We are currently seeking an enthusiastic person to manage the daily running of the Pretty 'n' Pink charity shop, as well as assisting the fundraising team.
This position is based mainly at the charity's retail outlet at The Park Centre, Belfast, with some travel required to the main office in Belfast city centre and some travel to fundraising events across Northern Ireland.
Hours of work: Monday - Friday, 9am-5pm (with some weekend and evening work as and when required).
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
• Design and creation of window and shop displays
• Pricing of goods
• Maintaining stock room
• Recruit, train, and manage a team of volunteers
• Draft working rota
• Sorting stock
• Dealing with customers
• Ensure appropriate health and safety measures are met
• Retail administration
• Any other duties as relevant to a charity shop
• Assist the fundraising team as and when required by attending fundraising events and cheque presentations.
• Assist the fundraising team with fundraising administration.
• Previous experience of working in a retail environment.
• Full clean driving license and own transport.
• Computer literate.
• Good communication skills
Previous fundraising experience.
Experience of managing a team of volunteers.
Pretty 'n' Pink is the breast cancer charity for Northern Ireland, providing practical help and support to breast cancer patients and their families across the province. To join our team and help us continue our vital work please email your CV with cover letter to:
or post to:
Pretty 'n' Pink Breast Cancer Charity
20 Adelaide Street
Closing date: 5pm Wednesday 12th August 2015
Pretty 'n' Pink is an equal opportunities employer.