Volunteer at our Pre-Loved Fashion Charity Shop and help support breast cancer patients and their families, here in Northern Ireland.
This is a great way to meet new people and be a part of a fun friendly team. If you have a couple of hours to spare or more, you will help raise vital funds for the only registered Breast Cancer Charity in Northern Ireland. Do something amazing today and volunteer at our charity shop and help us continue our vital work.
The volunteers in our shop have an important role and without these volunteers the shop could not operate every day.
What you will be doing:
- Sorting donations including steaming and pricing
- Maintaining stock levels on shop floor
- Create stylish window displays
- General housekeeping duties
- Assisting customers, serving customers and operating the till
- Helping in any other areas of the shop as required
Experience is not necessary as full training will be given but a friendly manner and willingness to help is desirable.
If you would like to get involved contact Bronagh Kennedy our shop manager on, 02890 314372.
Listen to Mary’s story
Mary Larkin has volunteered with Pretty ‘n Pink for the past 4 years at our Pre-Loved Fashion Charity Shop at the Park Centre, Belfast.