Jump for team pink
Jump for Team Pink this October in support of Breast Cancer Awareness Month.
On 16th October Pretty n Pink will be travelling to Moonjumper, Coleraine to take part in a tandem skydive. Here you will undertake training to do your tandem skydive. You will receive full training and a health & safety briefing before your jump by a qualified instructor. This event is very much weather dependent. If your instructor feels it is not safe to complete your jump on the day, they will invite you back on another day to take part. You will not have to go through training again.
Most importantly, by taking part in Pretty ‘n Pink’s skydive this October you are supporting the only registered Breast Cancer Charity in NI. The funds you raise will go towards supporting men and women with breast cancer.
What does the skydive involve?
Enjoyment, exhilaration once in a lifetime experience!
Using a dual harness you will exit the aircraft at 10,000 feet, attached to the instructor, experience the thrill of free-fall to 6,000 feet where the instructor opens the canopy and steers both persons to the ground. The most difficult part of skydiving is deciding to jump out of a plane.
- Maximum weight limit: Male 16 stone (102Kg) Female 13 stone (82Kg) clothed
- Skydive is £290 per person
- £40 Registration Fee
- £210 (Tandem skydive) Balance paid 2 weeks before the date of the jump
- £40 per person- 3rd party Insurance paid cash on the day. This is separate from the registration fee and fundraising
- £500 minimum sponsorship. (This includes the skydive cost of £290)
- Participants must be in the 16 – 80 age group to participate in Tandem Jumps. Under 18’s MUST provide an authorized BPA for (F106) signed by parent/legal guardian. Anyone over 40 MUST provide an authorized BPA form (F115(i)) stamped by a doctor. Either form can be downloaded from: www.bpa.org.uk or available from Moonjumper
For more information, please email Pretty ‘n Pink fundraising team